The Badu Block offers straight forward designs that make installation, operation, and service easy. This pump, motor, and strainer housing is an all-in-one vertically positioned compact unit that allows for installation in small spaces. This pump is ideally suited for aquatic facilities, fountains, water parks, and pools with elevated salt concentration.
- This pump has a vertical design that creates impressive performance while saving space thereby reducing construction costs
- After installation, the discharge connection can be rotated freely. (A major advantage at the construction site)
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication
- Superior design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation. (The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission)
- The motor can be replaced without disassembling the pump. This design allows for the mechanical seal to remain in place.
- A high wear and rugged tungsten-carbide mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.
- Each pump is equipped with outside circulation/air bleed piping, and includes and air valve, for automatic and manual air bleeding, resulting in a long life of the mechanical seal
- The closed impellers are individually balanced, providing smooth running conditions and guarantees a long operation life of the entire pump assembly
- The inside of the strainer tank is coated with dirt and corrosion resistant enamel
- Stainless steel shaft with 316L stainless steel protective shaft sleeve
- The pump is available in cast iron or bronze
- NSF 50 certification available
- The Badu Block comes available with a full 12 month warranty
Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory